Wednesday 28 September 2016

Study finds young men are playing video games instead of getting jobs

Study finds young men are playing video games instead of getting jobs

Danny Izquierdo, a 22-year-old who lives with his parents in Silver Spring, Md., has found little satisfaction in a series of part-time, low-wage jobs he's held since graduating from high school. But the video games he plays, including "FIFA 16" and "Rocket League" on PlayStation and Pokemon Go on his smartphone, are a different story. "When I play a game, I know if I have a few hours I will be rewarded," he said. "With a job, it's always been up in the air with the amount of work I put in and the reward."
Read more: http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-video-games-jobs-emploment-20160923-story.html?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment